Monday, July 7, 2008

How we met...summarized

Aric Johnstone, one of our good friends has known Devon since their freshmen year of college. Aric introduced Devon to my brother James. They got in the same finance group their junior year and that is how I met Devon in January of 2007. And yes, it was in the library on campus. We didn't really start hanging out until spring term though, and then it was everyday...we became really good friends and had so much fun together!


I think I started to fall for Devon first...or maybe it was just the frustration that he hadn't asked me out or even tried to kiss me after MONTHS of hanging out. But he finally asked me out the beginning of August and then we kissed on our second date at the end of August. I pretty much had to ask him to kiss me but being forward really paid off!! It was on the ski lift ride at Sundance under a full moon...so romantic! Everything happened so quickly after that...we got engaged in October and got married January 12, 2008!!

3 comments:

Aric said...

wow this Aric guy sounds really cool, and it seems like you guys are both really indebted to him...really indebted. :)

Katherine Fajen said...

Devon! I just found your blog through Megan...congrats again on the wedding, you look very happy!

Meg said...

Uhhh SOOOO excited that you have a blog!! I love it! :) I hope you don't mind but I'm adding you guys to my links. You guys are awesome and too cute. Miss you!!

www.nateandmeghymas.blogspot.com