I feel like Christmas jumped out of no where. I blinked and now it's December 16. My family is flying in tomorrow from North Carolina, and I can't wait! I'm excited to spend the night up at Granny's with a house full of family and for Hayley, Cammie, and Riley to spend the night at our house, too! And on December 26, the Glassman's and Dicksons get here! I'm so anxious for everyone to opent their gifts from us. Sometimes I'm really bad at keeping gifts a secret. I told my parents what they were getting back in the beginning of November! Haha! I just love this time of year. I'm reminded of how much I have to be grateful for--mostly the Savior, my family and my amazing husband. We had so much fun decorating the house together. We increased our level of commitment by purchasing a Christmas tree together. I also learned something new in the midst of decorating. Devon is quite innovative. Here are some fun pictures of the process!
2 comments:
Hooray for Christmas! This is totally the best time of the year!! I love love love it! It makes me so happy! (Maybe that's why we got married 5 days later!)BTW I LOVE your skirt in the first pic!!
i can't wait to see you guys! i hope all is well!
Post a Comment