Monday, September 14, 2009

Lake Fun in NC

Me and my awesome husband
Devon getting airMe and Shira wakeboarding tandem
James jumping over Kylie
And again
James checking out his lady :)
Me and Shira
And again
Devin and the gorgeous sky
James doing a grab
James flyin' high. I took this pic!
Me Shira and Colton
White Lake, NC
Devon and Colton
Me and RileyJames and Kylie
Shootin' some pool.Me and my buddy
Me
I think I was about to eat it right here.
Nursing the baby. Hah, jk.
The White Lake gift shop
Me Cammie and Shira tubing
Me and Devon
James skiing
James Riley and Shira playing Nintendo
Me and Devon
Devin
Really old Gherkins we found in the refridgerator
James slalom skiing
Devon slalom skiing
They did not plan this
Boat Party!
James and Kylie--so cute

2 comments:

Darci said...

Looks like a super fun trip! I love boating:)

Brian Glenn said...

oh fun pics! can't wait until I can go!!!