Mark and Sharla came up for Homecoming weekend. We had lots of fun. We ate at J-Dawgs, Happy Sumo, Tucanos, and Nicolitalias--just to highlight a few. We went to the Homecoming Spectacular show on Friday night (very entertaining) and the football game on Saturday night (very painful). We got to spend time with friends and family and the weekend just flew by. It always happens like that when you're having fun!
5 comments:
I told you I'd stock you...
Yeah Homecoming...
Those are all my food places! I try to hit them all every time I go up. Miss ya
yummmmm! brazilian steakhouse, no fair. mom and dad never take us to one down here...jealous! wish we could have gone...miss you guys!
You two are Too CUTE! How fun to hang out and eat yummy food! I remember those days well, enjoy them now! Nice restaurants and kids do not mesh well.
Post a Comment