We flew into Long Beach on Thanksgiving day for $74. Thank you Jet Blue and Mark Glassman. I was so excited to see everyone, especially my nephew, Colton! He is the cutest little chunker!
We had an awesome feast at Uncle Andrew and Aunt Shelly's house in Dove Canyon for Thanksgiving dinner. Friday, the girls and Mark got pedicures. Then we all saw New Moon and ate at Lucille's! So tasty. Saturday we helped Devin and Shira move into their new posh pad in Irvine. We sat in the jacuzzi at their luxurious clubhouse and then went to see Blindside--such a good movie! After that we went to Friday's and I ordered my FAVORITE dessert of all time, Brownie Obsession.
Sunday night we had a family dinner and got to see Grandpa Dale and Grandpa Larry, Grandma Sharon and Grandma Beth. It was a lot of fun and a great break from the cold Utah weather.
Here are some of the people and things I'm really grateful for:
the GOSPEL, DEVON, my FAMILY, church CALLINGS, my TESTIMONY, our JOBS, the ROOF over our heads, FRIENDS, the DISHWASHER, our WASHING MACHINE and DRYER, BLANKETS, HOT chocolate, and the HEATER.
(Can you tell I'm really cold right now?)
We had an awesome feast at Uncle Andrew and Aunt Shelly's house in Dove Canyon for Thanksgiving dinner. Friday, the girls and Mark got pedicures. Then we all saw New Moon and ate at Lucille's! So tasty. Saturday we helped Devin and Shira move into their new posh pad in Irvine. We sat in the jacuzzi at their luxurious clubhouse and then went to see Blindside--such a good movie! After that we went to Friday's and I ordered my FAVORITE dessert of all time, Brownie Obsession.
Sunday night we had a family dinner and got to see Grandpa Dale and Grandpa Larry, Grandma Sharon and Grandma Beth. It was a lot of fun and a great break from the cold Utah weather.
Here are some of the people and things I'm really grateful for:
the GOSPEL, DEVON, my FAMILY, church CALLINGS, my TESTIMONY, our JOBS, the ROOF over our heads, FRIENDS, the DISHWASHER, our WASHING MACHINE and DRYER, BLANKETS, HOT chocolate, and the HEATER.
(Can you tell I'm really cold right now?)
4 comments:
What a cute baby! Oh my gosh... I thought he was cute until I saw the Paul Frank onesie and now I think he's ADORABLE!!! Haha. I hope you had a good holiday. It's been a long time since we've seen you guys.
Looks like you had a super fun Thanksgiving!! Colton is a CUTIE! And you and Devon look like naturals with him! Get all the practice you can now!
YOu do look good with the little baby!!!ANd, that little boy is ADORABLE! Looks like you had a great time---just sad you weren't out in FAyetteville with us! You mom told me " It's hard to get excited for the holidays now that half of our kids are gone." I told her--"You have more kids home NOW than most people have EVER!!" Even still, you guys always bring so much life to the party! I miss you!
what a cutie!
Post a Comment