Today I learned how to seed and dice a tomato! So quick and easy. What would I do without the Internet? Step by step photos and instructions, or how about a video... take your pick.
You guessed it. Yep, I'm preggers. How exciting! We find out what we're having in 3 weeks. Has Devon got any more acceptances? Are you liking your new job? I just started a new job at a bank and it's super fun!
I keep using the online picture guides to learn cooking skills for over in Germany... perfection. I would be SO lost without them - haha! I'm glad things are going well! *muah*
5 comments:
You guessed it. Yep, I'm preggers. How exciting! We find out what we're having in 3 weeks. Has Devon got any more acceptances? Are you liking your new job? I just started a new job at a bank and it's super fun!
Whit, Dicing tomatoes uh, you are the bomb! you are a chef, a seamstress, a great wife and an amazing friend!!
haha I'm proud of you Whit!
I totally thought of you when I wrote that Channing Tatum post, I know your love for him.
Seriously! We need to set that up. I've missed you guys. I'll check with Nate and see when would work for him and then I'll let you know.
I keep using the online picture guides to learn cooking skills for over in Germany... perfection. I would be SO lost without them - haha!
I'm glad things are going well!
*muah*
Post a Comment