I have two pieces of exciting news right now:
1) James is engaged (as of Dec 31 2009) to the beautiful, fabulous Kylie Heaps. They are getting married on May 7. Speaking on behalf of the whole Draper clan, we are so excited to have her in our family!
2) Tomorrow we fly to California to welcome Cameron Glassman home from his mission in Argentina (he flies in Wednesday morning).
I love these exciting parts of life! Woohoo!
1) James is engaged (as of Dec 31 2009) to the beautiful, fabulous Kylie Heaps. They are getting married on May 7. Speaking on behalf of the whole Draper clan, we are so excited to have her in our family!
2) Tomorrow we fly to California to welcome Cameron Glassman home from his mission in Argentina (he flies in Wednesday morning).
I love these exciting parts of life! Woohoo!
4 comments:
I'm disappointed. I wanted this to be that you're pregnant. No pressure or anything...
yeah james!! im so excited for him.
Yay for James, but you tricked us. You knew we all thought you'd be annoucing a bun in the oven. :) No pressure though.
Whit-you gonna come visit us....at Christmas it was just so crazy I didn't even get to talk to you? How long you going to be here?
Post a Comment