Monday, July 12, 2010

Welp

I have gotten so behind on blogging and posting pics of recent happenings that I feel a bit overwhelmed with the task, so I'm going to avoid it for just a bit longer.
Quick update: I interviewed for a job at The Ohio State University Hospital on June 28th... got the job offer (by the Lord's good grace) and started my new job on Tuesday July 6th. So, Devon is officially going to Ohio State University Law School!
I am now in my second week of work, Devon is in NC playing with my family at the lakehouse, and I am feeling a bit melancholy. I'm not very good at being alone, and I hate the quiet. That's when I start hearing things--like the boogie monsters outside trying to get me. Only three more weeks of this. Devon works through the end of July and then packs up the house and the moving truck to head to Ohio... to his bayba (that's me).
And today we have been married for 2 1/2 years.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Whit, we are in the same boat. I'm in Utah for three more weeks by my lonesome. It sucks. But, if I can do it, you can too. :)At least I can watch whatever I want on TV. Congrats on your new job! We miss you guys.

Laura said...

Wow! I didn't know you guys were even moving! Congratulations!

Amy Rex said...

Love you Whit! You are a trooper!!!

The Grover Gang said...

Oh whit, how I Miss you dearly!!! I hope the new job is going GREAT!! I know you have probable already mastered everything there is to learn!! Keep blogging! LUV YA!!

Allyson said...

HI!! I found you!!

So glad we had dinner the other night. Welcome to OHIO! You will love it here! I'm so excited we found some friends that will travel with us, too.:) Any time. Any place. We're there!

:) Ally (kevinandally.blogspot.com)