Sunday, February 13, 2011

Glimmer of LIGHT!

Weather Forecast for Hilliard, OH:
Monday: 38
Tuesday: 40
Wednesday: 46
Thursday: 53
Friday: 54
Seriously? Am I sensing the END of winter here? Please don't let this be the ultimate jinx on myself...

4 comments:

lisa said...

I am BEYOND excited for this! Unfortunately, I don't think it will last...last year, the last snow fall was in March. I don't think the warmer weather will stick around too long!

Whit said...

But hey, I'm still pretty excited that the winters here don't DRAG ON like in Utah...!!

Kara said...

Hey friend! I was thinking of you guys yesterday for some reason. It's fun to see what you've been up to via your blog. When it gets warmer here, you'll need to come visit! Miss you guys.

The Grover Gang said...

Oh I am kid of Jealous of those temps! We just had another serious storm! What the heck! I am done with winter!!