Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photo Shoot at the Moritz

Well, I got my hair dyed if you didn't notice. I really like it, though I kind of wish I had it done back in November--since it is more of a winter season color. But I'm really happy with how it turned out, albeit darker than expected. I have ALWAYS had blond hair, so it's startling when I look in the mirror every morning. I'm definitely getting used to it, and I like it more each day. I just hope my re-growth doesn't look awful! :)
After dinner at BJ's we had to go to the law school, so we (Whitney) had a little photo shoot since the fam needs to see pictures of my new do.



He's my favorite.
We also had a little time to get educated.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Really really like the dark hair. You pull it off well!

The Harrison's said...

OMG i LOOOOVe your dark hair whit. LOVE! i miss you so much :( Congrats on the running. i need a running buddy. oh wait, your like 4208582 miles away. guess ill lay on the couch instead. love you!

Cody said...

Your hair looks great! I'm so jealous of people who can pull off multiple hair colors. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun out there!

Scottie and Angie said...

Love the photo shoot! you are too funny:) I love your hair, way to rock the darker color.