Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ohio Shower - 34 weeks

At home posing with the stroller and car seat.
The beautiful food table at Shayne's--I couldn't get the chandelier in the picture, but it looked amazing! (And the food tasted amazing too, of course!)
Steph, Shayne and Jen threw the shower for me--thanks guys!
Steph, Me, & Shayne
Emily drove out from Chicago!
My friends from work, Traci and Karen
Some of the gals
More gals
It was so much fun and I got so many great gifts. Thank you, my friends! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray! so sorry I missed it. glad you had so much fun and got some great stuff! You look wonderful. How are you feeling?

Stizz said...

Glad we could help out! So excited for the day she comes...but sorry, it'll probably go faster for me than it will for you. :)

Scottie and Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! I am bummed I had class and had to miss it:( I will need to give you your gift....Hopefully I don't forget on Sunday!
PS. I love the baby bump, it is sooooooooooo cute!