Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving - 37 Weeks

My family came for Thanksgiving! It has been wonderful. Mom and Dad made the food and Devon cleaned up. It has been so nice to have a break from work, relax, play games, watch movies and just hang out!

Pregnancy Update: At my 36-week appointment I was 1 cm and not effaced. Baby was at a -2 station. At my 37-week appointment I was still 1 cm and baby still -2 station, but 40% effaced. Devon said it's weird to publicize this info, so hopefully this isn't awkward for anyone. I just know I'll forget if I don't write it down somewhere! Anyway, I'm full-term now, so hopefully this little lady decides to come soon!

7 comments:

Todd Family said...

yay!!!! so exciting!!! you look beautiful and so happy your family got to come out and visit! no..it's not awkward either! I'll probably be posting mine too...hopefully i'll have some progress too! :)

Lisa and Mark said...

i don't say this to burst your bubble, but to hopefully prevent some tears. i was at the same point you were and progressed to a 3 by 38 weeks, and i think i was 50% effaced, but made it up until a day before my due date. i kept getting my hopes up, but would be soooo disappointed at the end of every day. hopefully you have better luck, though. :)

heather said...

DAH! You look gorgeous Whitney!! Oh I so wish I could be there to welcome home the sweet baby girl!! I hope these last few weeks go fast (although that's good wishin' right there), and that you'll feeling well. Oh I miss you!!

Kara said...

How exciting! Best of luck in the next few weeks!

Pam Eynon said...

You look beautiful...but definitely ready to give birth! I know your parents are probably so excited to be grand parents it is the best...keep us updated! LOVE YA!

Heidi said...

You look great!! Hopefully that baby has come already :)

Amy Rex said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet baby girl glassman!!!