Saturday, December 10, 2011

39 Weeks

This could be TMI for some people, so don't say I didn't warn you.
Wednesday, December 7th, I had my 39 week appointment. I was dilated to 3cm 50% effaced and my doctor stripped my membranes. I've been a little crampy since then, so hopefully that's a good sign of progression! She said my cervix is very favorable and we can plan on inducing if I want to. So, what do you think I said??? I'm getting induced tomorrow morning--I really really like my doctor and she is on-call tomorrow. Yeeehawww! My mom and dad are driving in tonight. Can't wait! Lots of pictures to come...

6 comments:

keatseatsblog said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So excited to see lots of pics of baby!!! Also... I really AM planning on sending your baby shower gift one of these days ;)

Unknown said...

o my goodness! I'm so excited for you guys! good luck with the induction tomorrow. Can't wait to see baby Glassman!

which hospital, btw? And do you guys like visitors?

lisa said...

Holy YAY! But wait...doesn't Devon have a final Monday morning?! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Glassman!

Todd Family said...

wahoo!! so exciting! i seriously can't believe the time has come!! we're going to be mommies to beautiful baby girls!! yay!!!! can't wait for the details lady!! love you and good luck! you'll do awesome!!

Noelle said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet her!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Woo Hoo!! That is so exciting! Good luck! You will be amazing! So excited to see pictures. p.s. you look amazing!