Happy one-month birthday Reese! Reese turned one month old on Wednesday January 11. The next day we celebrated our four-year anniversary.
Her appointment is coming up, so I will update with all her stats. At our nurse visit (in our home) on January 6, Reese was 9lbs 7oz.
7 comments:
Post more pics darling! I'm dying to see more of her! she's so cute!!! how have you been?! :)
She is sooo cute! Congrats again. And happy four year anniversary too! I can't believe it has been four years already.
She's beautiful Whitney!! I wish we could meet her and give a big squeeze! You'll have to do that for us.
glad to see more pics! can't wait to meet her in person! When is her blessing? did I miss it?
Awww! She looks soooo cute in her outfit! Happy 1 month Reese! Miss you guys!
I LOVE HER!!! Pleeeeease some soon so I can smother her with kisses!
Love & miss you!
She has SO many cute outfits... I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment