Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Barrister's Ball

My good friend Karen watched Reese (and did my hair!) so we could sneak away for the Barrister's Ball. It was at The Westin in downtown Columbus. It was fun to get all primped for a fancy date. The shoes were cute but horribly uncomfortable. I thought my feet were going to fall off by the end of the night.
In the lobby of The Westin
Devon's awkward prom pose idea... he wore his awkward smile for the shot too.

5 comments:

Todd Family said...

holy smokes your hair is amazingly beautiful!!!

Joni said...

You look like a star! Dev....he looks okay. :)

Leanna said...

You just had a baby Whitney...you look amazing!!! How fun to go to a ball!

The Grover Gang said...

You look absolutely stunning!! I cant even believe you just had a baby and look so great! Looks like you had one fun night away! So glad!!

Tricia Jeanne said...

I love the awkward prom pose!!