Thursday, February 2, 2012

Four-year Anniversary

Since Sharla drove back to Ohio with us to help out for a couple weeks, we were able to get away for a few hours to celebrate our anniversary. I was in charge this year (we alternate), so we went and got pedicures and ate at California Pizza Kitchen. I made sure not to tell Devon what was in store so he couldn't back out of the pedi treatment. Let's just say all I heard during the pedicure was, "wow, this is nice... ohh, this is nice..." His feet were definitely in need of a little TLC!
I think I only texted Sharla about 10 times in the three hours we were gone... maybe I'm that annoying mom.

4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

is it weird that i think reese looks like william? and how crazy is it that i met william when he was FOUR (i think?) and now he's an RM???

WEIRD! we are old.

Amy Rex said...

cute! I keep telling tyler how awesome pedicures are and he still refuses to come with me. i think you're idea of tricking him into it is what will do the trick! :)

Todd Family said...

i'm like lisa! i thought she looks like riley...definitely has the draper look going on too! happy 4th anniversary! kev celebrated our 5th anniversary for us at the jazz game while i was with Z since she was 9 days old then..but one of had to go! :)i can't believe how long your hair is!!!

Rachael said...

cute!