Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh so sweet


Reese is so alert. She is a sponge, soaking up life as it comes. You can see it in her eyes. She discovered her toes and likes the "happy baby" position. Reese loves her voice and uses it in high-pitched screams to talk to us. She sits in her bumbo on the table with us during dinner and watches us intently as we eat. It makes me feel guilty, so I can't wait until I can share! I love her big smiles and watching her play. She is my sweet little Reeser girl and I sure do love her.
We have some songs we like to sing to her. 
"I am a Child of God" 
"I Love to See the Temple"
"Hey Baby" (replaced with "Reeser," so it goes "Hey Reeser I wanna know if you'll be my girl")
"My little Buttercup" (replaced with "Reeser cup")
And there are others I can't think of right this second. She loves when we sing to her. Thank goodness she is not a harsh judge of musical talent!

7 comments:

Todd Family said...

ha! that's so funny since we sing those songs to her! I love singing "my little buttercup" because the part of "has the sweetest...smile" she always smiles on that part! :) i wish we could get our lovelies together!!

Todd Family said...

btw...does she have reddish hair?!

Whit said...

I know! How is the bow making going? Yeah, some people say it's red and some say auburn. Who knows how it will end up! I was way blond and devon was pretty light as a little kid too.

Todd Family said...

Bow's are good! I want to take pictures of Zealynn in them to post on etsy, but when I'm at home with her, I don't want to put her in like 50 outfits...it would be so much easier to have a lot of different girls over to take pics of them for it, so we'll see. I leave for Cali on May 1st, so I am kind of hoping I have at least some of it up, but we'll see!

shira said...

My personal fav is little reeder cup!! So cute when you guys sang it to her!! Love the second pic with her giving such a big adorable smile. Love this sweet girl and can't wait snuggle her soon!
Xo
Shira

shira said...

*reeser

Amy Rex said...

i remember that onesie from her shower! love it!