First, we had our ward Halloween party. Reese was a zebra, a hefty zebra with a little junk in the trunk. I was a cowgirl, one of my last resort thrown together kind of "costumes." Devon was a ... uh... he was ghetto fabulous. Let's just call it that. The party was super fun. We basically get together with our friends, eat a ton of desserts, and play some games. Devon won the doughnut eating contest, and we got second for spookiest halloween treat (second, however, also means loser). I made monster eyes--no-bake cookies with green olives in the middle. Some people didn't put it together that you weren't supposed to eat the olive, so that was pretty funny.
It was physical at times
Many different strategies
October 31
Devon is a wonderful photographer
Please note the cornbread crumbs in her neck
First Halloween as a family of three!
We got some action from Sandy so it was cold windy and rainy. We turned it into a speed trick-or-treating run.
It didn't take Reese long to catch on, but she always checked out the person giving the candy with a healthy level of skepticism. She only denied candy from one household.




1 comment:
First of all, I didn't know zebra's were black, white and hot pink! Second, I like your Halloween bib. ;) And third, I probably would've eaten the olive then gotten mad at you for not telling me. :) I miss the ward parties, those were the only reason we ever dressed up. This year we didn't do anything, but it was the first year we actually had trick-or-treaters, so it wasn't a total loss, I guess. :)
Post a Comment