Sunday, July 13, 2008

4a Sunbeams


At church we teach the 3-year-old primary kids. Today's lesson was "I love my brothers and sisters." One of the stories we told was of baby Moses floating down the river. We wanted the kids to help us teach the lesson so we dressed them up as characters in the story. It was so fun, and they loooooved it!! Great idea Devon!! From left to right: Pharaoh, Pharaoh's daughter, baby Moses in the basket, Moses' mom, Moses' dad, Moses' sister. I made the beard with cotton balls and masking tape, Sharla made the apron we used, Devon bought the crown for the princess (it actually lights up too! How cute is Devon?), and I made the Pharaoh's turban out of a hand towel. The turban looked so rad...and legit! I think they like us! Disclaimer: We did NOT use one of our students as baby Moses.

4 comments:

shira said...

That is adorable! How cute! My favorite is definitely the cotton ball beard! You guys are so creative!

The Painters said...

"look at my purple pannies" hahahah

Bryce & Nicole said...

So fun! I teach the sunbeam/ CTR 5 class! How are you? I havn't seen you forever!

Todd Family said...

HEY! I taught the sunbeams in corona for about a year. there were 8 (Sometimes 9) active ones and it was just me because kev taught sunday school for the 12 year olds. yea, talk about crazy! it was so fun, i miss my babies! :)