Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag You're It!

I got tagged by my beautiful sister-in-law, Shira! I'm supposed to tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself and then tag six fellow bloggers.

Apparently I'm much weirder than I thought! Devon was eager to inform me of all my strange quirks. Here are six of them (some aren't necessarily quirks):

1. I have a major problem with feet. I don't like to touch feet, and I don't really like mine touched. I don't like it when people put their feet on my couch (unless they're freshly cleaned), my bed, nor on me. I'm constantly cleaning my feet. I hate having dirty, stinky feet. I usually clean them when I get home from work. And I'll clean them with wipes before I get into bed. Devon says that's quirky; I thought it was normal. . . I've gotten less crazy about feet since I've been married.

2. I don't like white stuff. Mayonaise is nasty, sour cream--ew, horseradish is gross, cottage cheese--blah. . . to most white stuff I say, "No way Jose!"

3. When I want attention from Devon, I pester him kind of like a little sister might. . . poke at his eyes, pinch his nose, tickle his armpits. He eventually gives in and it turns into a wrestling match!

4. I LOVE cereal. I could eat cereal for every meal. Growing up we would BEG my mom to have cereal for dinner (what EASY kids we were, jk Mom!). If I am eating toast and Devon gets a bowl of cereal, I have to have a bowl of cereal too. I sort of have "cereal envy." Since it's not the most nutritious food, I got myself hooked on Kashi--a more healthy choice of cereal.

5. My clothes in my closet are color coordinated and have been since I can remember. I am a little OCD in certain areas. All my coat hangars have to be white, too. It drives me crazy when a wire hangar or different colored plastic hangar sneaks in somehow (Devon?).

6. I am like a lizard as my dad says. I'm freezing cold unless I'm under direct sunlight. My feet and hands are always like ice cubes. This is why I have a hard time with Utah winters! I hate it when it's so cold that all the muscles in my body tense up. I guess you could say I'm a California girl. If it's cooler than 75 degrees, I need a jacket!

This was a fun one, so now I tag. . . Jenni Painter, Kelsey Sistrunk, Megan Hymas, Lisa Belisario, Laura Dalton, and Courtney Hundley!


8 comments:

Chrissie said...

I hear you on the hanger/closet organization thing. I also hate it when the shirts or hangers aren't facing in the same direction (i.e. people [husbands?] put the hanger in with the hook facing toward you, not toward the wall)

shira said...

you are so cute! i love your quirks! i am a lizard like you! i'm always freezing and i hate the cold!

Meg said...

You crack me up Whit. That is so funny about your feet fetish. I'm pretty much the same way when I want Nate's attention to and my hands and feet are always cold! I need warmth!

Carolyn Baggett said...

haha, that's too funny Whit. i too have my closet colored coordinated!

Jared and Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! look at this beautiful couple! Whit I just found your blog through natasha's blog and this is the greatest day ever! I hope you are doing well and that married life is the best for you! We have a blog too it is jaredandleslie.blogspot.com please check it out!
much love,
Leslie Lynton

shira said...

only about a month left til you come to hawaii!!! hurray! i can't wait to see ya! love you both!

Natascha said...

This is such a fun idea!

Abby said...

Hi Whitney! I found your blog through Megan's, and had fun reading a few of your posts. Mind if I link yours to mine?