Wednesday, November 12, 2008

*CALIFORNIA*

Devon and I flew down to California for Jenna Leonti and Jeff Abney's wedding last weekend. We landed in Long Beach at 740am Friday and then went to Disneyland with Sharla! It was a lot of fun and the lines were surprisingly short. The longest we waited to get on a ride was probably 20 minutes. I forgot how much I love the California Screamin' rollercoaster and the Soarin over California ride at California Adventure! We were trying to get the C and the A, but the C was being occupied.Devon had never seen Honey I Shrunk the Audience, so we had to do it. He loved it!
We are strange.
I took a picture of this picture because I'm a genius... and cheap!
I LOVE Sharla's thumbs up!

Jenna's wedding was beautiful. It was in La Quinta at a 1920s style ranch. She looked amazing. Jeff and Jenna make such a great couple. It was fun to see all my best friends from high school and lots of friends I hadn't seen in years!
me, Jill, Jaime, and Erin

Chelsea me and JessThis is the boys imitating their wives
me, Jess, Jenna, Reanna, and Chelsea

The weather was wonderful all weekend! Unfortunately I was sick, but it was fun to be there on the Abney's special day and to spend time with the Glassmans!

4 comments:

Meg said...

FUN! I'm so jealous. Nate and I need to do that. And Whit, I love your outfit. You look great! Where did you get white skirt?

Chrissie said...

How fun to see all you Santiago people! Sevak and I used to live about 10 minutes away from where Jenna had her reception (in Palm Desert).

Todd Family said...

Hey! You posted before me! Good job! :) We had a fun time at the wedding! Too bad the food didn't like me very much!! Keven really likes Devon(you know, in the "i think he's cool" kind of way)....too bad you guys aren't going to be there this Thanksgiving!! But i am sure that you will have a blast in Hawaii!

Sheryl said...

I was invited to this beautiful wedding to but had to miss for my Dane's wedding. Now I am really sad, since I missed seeing your cute face too! I snuck over here thru another blog. I was trying to find a way to get invited! sholmes@cnusd.k12.ca.us