Monday, November 3, 2008

October's Last and Best Day

At work Halloween is a major celebration because it is also my boss' birthday. This year the theme was "80s Rockband." We each had to come up with our own band name (not one that already exists). The boss man is pretty artistic so he airbrushed our band names on T-shirts. I wanted my band name to be something that has to do with my last name "Glassman." Devon had a brilliant idea. . . "The Glass Holes!" Sort of inappropriate I guess but everyone at work thought it was pretty funny. You may notice my tatoo--it's a butterfly and don't worry it's temporary. We ate junk all day and played Rockband in the conference room. It was pretty rad. Then, Devon and I just kinda hung out at home, passed out candy to trick-or-treaters, and some of our friends came over to watch scary movies. Devon threw a patch over his eye and gave a me pirate "Arrrr." It was a low key holiday for us, but quite enjoyable.
Here are a few pictures I think all will enjoy...

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

VERY nice. and very unselfish to pass out to the kids. we didn't expect anyone to come to our complex, so all i had was reese's from the spice cupboard that mark and i refuse to eat. they taste like onions. poor kids...

Scott said...

Wow, Whit. That was a sweet costume. I am very impressed.