Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Year's in California

We drove down to California for New Year's and spent the weekend with Devon's family as well as my family (they were all staying in Corona). It was fun to see old friends that we don't get to spend time with except for once a year or so. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend... oh, and we also went bouldering!


My parents and their friends (our friends too) at the Goodman's before saying goodbye.

Precious

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

I didn't know you were down here! I hope you had a wonderful New Years! I didn't know you go bouldering either? Isn't it fun!?

Todd Family said...

I just got your message! We must be on at the same time! Keven and I love rock climbing. We are lucky to have friends that take us to places all over California! We love it!

Lisa and Mark said...

july 25th. i have a whopping 5 1/2 months left. holy crap! that's a long time. :(