We went to Hawaii in November as an early anniversary celebration, so our actual anniversary (January 12) was little low-key. Devon took me to Tepanyaki and we had an awesome dinner. I just love their noodles and filet mignon! I thought we weren't getting each other presents because of our big Hawaii trip, but Devon surprised me with a beautiful pearl necklace and earrings set. I felt bad because I didn't get him anything so I just gave him a really good massage for as long as he wanted. Here are some pictures of us after dinner. I'm wearing my pretty new jewelry.
PS Who ever thought these two toots would end up together??
7 comments:
Happy Belated Anniversary! I love you guys and you are such an adorable couple! P.S. I've learned with my Devin that whenever they say not to spend money on them it really means that they spent so much on you that they don't want anymore money spent.
Cute, I love you guys. Happy Anniversary! :)
Horray for anniversaries! Glad you had a happy one! :)
I love the pictures of you guys when you were kiddos! You're such a cute couple!
What a wonderful anniversary trip! Oh Hawaii... I miss it so much! Jake and I are planning on moving back-- once we're done with flight school. 3 years.... seems like so far away! Anyway, cute blog!
Wow, you two are so cute. I love the little girl pics. We miss you.
advice: take the class, do not assume he can study on his own. JT says the biggest thing he would advise is to know why you want to go to Law School. LSAT is the easy part, so you need to have some sort of direction and motivation while in Law School to help you through the torture. Good luck. Call if you need anything. You are as beautiful as ever!
you guys have gotta see my belly! it's getting bigger! love you guys and super miss you! i wanna come visit you guys!
Post a Comment