Sunday, February 15, 2009

L- is for LOVE

We have had some fun lately, as usual. One weekend Devon went down to Indian Creek with some friends and I stayed because I already had plans for the weekend. I went to a craft night party with some friends from work and Lauren's bridal shower. Here are some of the crafts I did. (Becca was nice enough to do the super cute hanging hearts for me because we ran out of time--thanks Becca!)



James and Will were going to go snowboarding yesterday (Valentine's Day) and James decided to be festive in his tight red fleece jumpsuit. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Devon got his fro buzzed off and he now has a very short stylish Euro-mullet. Some people haven't recognized him. It's quite a difference!
We spend the evening of Valentine's Day at a ward party at Aspen Grove. It was a lot of fun and the food was great! This LOVE month reminds me of how much I love Devon. He is so wonderful. I made him a valentine and put an IOU in it for 10 quick draws. I told him that he could use it for a new pack if he wanted and that's what he decided to do. He gave me a rose and a really sweet card. We have so much fun together and I'm so glad he picked me to be his lady.
And that's our update!

1 comment:

Lisa and Mark said...

baby bells=boy
baby bella=girl

hope you guys are having a blast. i'm jealous you guys get to live so close to amber's new puppy. i loooove yorkies!