Saturday, April 25, 2009

Adios Zapatos


These are all the shoes Devon talked me into removing from our closet.  I gave away the shoes that were in good condition.  There were quite a few pair that had lived a long life and fought a good fight.  I was hesitant at first, but then I gave in because Devon bribed me.  For every ten pair I gave away, I could buy a new pair!  I was only able to cut 17 from my collection, but Devon put his three pair toward my count, which means...two new pairs!  

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

i know a nice, needy girl who will give the black strappies on the right a good home!

Kelsey and Cory said...

hahaha i am so happy you decided to get rid of the ones that are really chuncky.. whit i KNOW those were really cool back in the day..the chunckier the better!! hahaha I LOVE YOU... your so funnnyyyy