Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Glassman's came

Mark and Sharla came to visit us and we had so much fun (I don't have any pictures though)!  I must say I was a little embarrassed because I didn't have time to clean or go to the grocery store, so they probably think I'm a bad wife and I don't feed my husband. 
We love going out to eat with them and just relaxing and chit-chatting like old people.  My dad recently informed me that we are getting old because we like to sit around and talk with our friends. While Mark and Sharla were here we went out to eat a bunch, which is always fun.  We also tried to get them to go climbing with us, but Mark was too scared.  Right, Mark? Hahaha.  We miss them, but we're glad we get to see them every couple months! 

2 comments:

Meg said...

You are hardcore Whit! That looks like so much fun. :) I'm glad you weren't hurt though! I don't know if I have the upper-body strength to climb those rocks. Good for you Whit!

shira said...

I miss you guys! I hope you are doing well! Is the next time you're coming down gonna be when the baby's born?