Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Joshua Tree

I had a little more time so here are some pics of fun at the beach...Corona Del Mar Santa Monica and Laguna Beach.

Devon working on a bouldering problem at Corona Del Mar.
I love this picture of Shaunae sliding onto the shore. It makes me want to yell "Safe!" (because I'm a nerd).
Oh! And I have an announcement to make... we're pregnant! Well, Devon is...in this picture. Haha.
The party wave. Devon, Tanner, Chris.

We went to California and had a fun-filled weekend of climbing. Here is a sneak preview of us climbing in J-Tree... until I have more time...



3 comments:

Adam R. said...

Sweet photos! (And people)

Lisa and Mark said...

oh my gosh. i am DEATHLY afraid of heights and canNOT look at the picture of you laying down on a cliff. makes me want to barf.

Steelefamily said...

Why are you so beautiful? I dont remember why , oh now I do actually:)JT and I were talking about you because your cousin is working with my brother in law Dennis. Anyway, we were missing you:(