I love peeling off my dead skin after a sunburn. I like the way it feels and I kind of have a habit of picking at my skin; hangnails, scabs, etc. (not so much zits though). My favorite is when Devon peels my dead skin off, because then I can just enjoy it. It feels so good. If I'm peeling it myself and it's a weird angle like on my shoulders or my chest, my eyeballs start to hurt...Haha.
5 comments:
Haha, Whit you are too funny. I like doing that too. That and plucking hairs, kinda wierd I know.
sick post.... ps, I'm like super emotional (pregnant, Brian being gone, etc.) and I rented Bride Wars last night and started crying at the end because it made me miss you so much! I know, I'm gay.
You're gross Whit.
That post was so random! haha
bllaaahhhckckcckckyyyyyy...new post please. :)
Post a Comment