Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camping in Hobble Creek Canyon

We had our ward camp out yesterday. It was really really fun. We got new awesome skewers from Gunnies, thanks to the Keaton's, and we love 'em. Devon likes to roast Starburst--sour Starburst to be exact--but because sour ones aren't sold within 150 miles of here, he settles for regular or tropical flavored Starburst. He actually wrote them to express his disappointment about the situation. (The inspiration came from the Heidemans. They wrote to Oreo because they don't sell peanut butter Oreos within a few hundred miles of here. Don't know if it changed anything, though.)

Mari and Matt Bell

The Terrazas


The Heidemans
Us (I was pretending to pick Devon's nose. I think he turned his head because he thought I was really gonna do it. Ew! Definitely was not.)

5 comments:

Adam R. said...

Dang it. So when I get married, my wife probably won't want to pick my nose. Thanks for the heads up!

Meg said...

You and Dev are hilarious. Love you guys. :) Let me know if you guys are coming to Penticton. If not, lets plan on doing some fun stuff when we get back into town! Miss you guys.

Lindsey said...

I haven't seen you in forever. I am glad you guys are doing so well. Whit, you could always make me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle.

Josh and I are living in Tennessee for the summer but when we come back we need to get together.

shira said...

awww, you guys are so cute! i miss you! hopefully this baby will pop out and i'll get to see you soon.

Erich and Katie said...

O how I miss you all!! Looks like it was fun! glad it didn't snow like last year