I love being an Aunt already.

Shira was a champ and she's such a great mom!

Devon was so cute with his nephew. And he was a good sport with me hogging Colton all the time.

Colton smiled so big. We thought he really liked us or something. Then, Shira told us it was a fake smile, and it was really just gas... haha! :)

Look at those big eyes. He is so alert for an infant and so strong! He kept lifting his head up to see who was holding him... he has a football player's neck muscles for sure.

This is the official diaper changer and daddy. I love Colton's cute sleeping position with his bum up in the air (Devin is kind of blocking it with his hands)!

Already pestering him. I'm definitely going to be the favorite.

We also got to drive out to Corona on July 4th after the firework show in Yorba Linda to visit with my sister, Hayley, and her friends.

She is so grown up, I can't believe it.
8 comments:
Congrats!! You look so natural with a newborn Whit. :) That pic with you, Devon and your new nephew is pretty darn cute too.
It looks like you're ready to have a baby already :)
ha! at first i forgot that you have in-laws, and i was like, "william...???"
you and your sis are so cute. I am sure you will be the fav. aunt!
Congrats! I am going to be an aunt too. My little sister Karen is pregnant. She is going to have a kid before me. Can you believe it??
oh man...being an aunt is seriously the best ever!! it never gets old...we are almost to #10! :) I can't believe how old Hayley looks! what the?!
COngrats. Being an autn is the best
Congrats! Being an aunt is the best! I'm glad you found my blog too because now I have yours! I work in Corona now. How crazy is that that I work in the town you grew up in?!
Post a Comment