What does that mean? Ha ha. I'm going to google it right now.
Haha sweet! When do you start?
Nice :)
I'm so proud!!!!!!!! (of you and that I know what that means!)
I never knew that's how it was spelled. So weird. Congrats though, I'm glad you quit ur job and are doing something you WANT!p.s. Colton misses his Aunt Whitney and Uncle Devon! Hope to see you guys soon!
Yeah! we miss you.
do you talk to your mother with that kind of language?!!
Hi Whitney! I just realized that you have a blog. Yay for blogs. Yay for being a phleb. Yay for you being my visiting teacher. Let's plan a double date.
You ARE a phlebotomist!! And you are good at it! I know first hand. =)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What does that mean? Ha ha. I'm going to google it right now.
Haha sweet! When do you start?
Nice :)
I'm so proud!!!!!!!! (of you and that I know what that means!)
I never knew that's how it was spelled. So weird.
Congrats though, I'm glad you quit ur job and are doing something you WANT!
p.s. Colton misses his Aunt Whitney and Uncle Devon! Hope to see you guys soon!
Yeah! we miss you.
do you talk to your mother with that kind of language?!!
Hi Whitney! I just realized that you have a blog. Yay for blogs. Yay for being a phleb. Yay for you being my visiting teacher. Let's plan a double date.
You ARE a phlebotomist!! And you are good at it! I know first hand. =)
Post a Comment