Friday, October 16, 2009

Shop and Work

One night last weekend we went up to Gateway with Brandon, Julie, Kelsey, Cory, Harlee, and Kaley Sistrunk. We did a little shopping and then ate at Happy Sumo. It was super fun! I wish I had taken a picture of all of us together, though. This one will have to do. And...I started my new job this week! Devon snapped a picture of me as I was describing my day to him. I think you might be able to see my tonsils.
I'm really excited about it and I like it A LOT, especially the other MAs I work with! I sure have a lot to learn, but I feel like I'm picking things up pretty quickly.

5 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

that bottom picture looks JUST like cammie when she was little!

Laura said...

that's awesome! Nice MAs who communicate well make all the difference in the world. You'll make lots of people happy! :)

Darci said...

Ha Ha I love the picture that he snapped of you. It is cute:) Congrats on starting your new job!

shira said...

SOOOOOOO cute in those scrubs missy!!! awwwww! i love it!

The Grover Gang said...

I bet the MA's at your work are totally awesome! J/K! You are totally awesome and are doing an AMAZING job!