Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday Night

Yesterday Devon had a managers meeting for work so I played with my friend Megan Hymas. First, we went running on this cool trail that I never knew about. It's near the base of the Y. And guess what?! WE SAW A SNAKE! My heart definitely skipped a few beats because I didn't see it until we were practically on top of it. It was a smaller one, so we just ran around it, but then I was paranoid for the rest of the run. I've seen that snake bite show on TV. Need I say more? I'm scarred for life.
Then we went to the BYU hockey game. Megan's husband Nate plays on the team, so it was fun to be part of the fan club! He scored twice and they won! Yeah Nate!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Haha I love it. Snakes are the WORST! Hopefully, we don't encounter anymore of them. Thanks for coming to the game with me! :)

Brian Glenn said...

cute blanket in that pic!:) I'll have to make you a new one, you've had that one forever!

Stefanie Elyse said...

Did she used to be Megan Halverson? Her dad was my seminary teacher :)