Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Long Spectacles

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this life-changing life change Devon recently underwent. He got LASIK! It is bitter sweet for me because those glasses were a part of him--like an appendage almost. How would you feel if someone cut off your husband's hand? I will miss those glasses dearly. I must say, though, he doesn't seem to miss them. This is the last picture of us together before his surgery. Thanks to Max for tending to him post-op while I was in California playing with Shira.

5 comments:

Adam R. said...

Wow, that's a big deal. Also, in other news, it was good to see you both at Denny's the other night. I liked it.

Meg said...

I love your analogy. Devon looks great either way. :) And yes I'm ready for another Y run. Let's do it tomorrow. I'll call you.

Todd Family said...

wow that's narly!! congrats on your new eyes devon!!

shira said...

awww, those glasses are soooo cute on him! r.i.p.

The Harrison's said...

So cool! i want to do it so bad! thanks for all the info devon!

whit, its heather. heres my blog!! yay haha