Monday, November 16, 2009

Devon's First

Devon got his first acceptance letter to law school! I'm so proud of him. Miami is officially on the list... and it just so happens my best friend lives in Florida... hmm...

8 comments:

shira said...

i would definitely come visit you in miami! woohoo! party in the city where the heat is on all night in the streets til the break of dawn. welcome to miami! (will smith song)

shira said...

p.s. congrats! i'm sure there will be mannnnny more to come!

Laura said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting stuff.
-Josh

Rach Williams said...

WAHOOOOO! Yeah Dev. Although I'm sad that you guys will be moving, getting an acceptance letter is the best feeling in the world! Well, second best. Hahahahahha! (inside joke from Halloween night that should never be disclosed)

Brian Glenn said...

wohooooooooo! miami! come to florida devon so me and my bff can be together again....

Todd Family said...

oh man! that is soooo stinkin awesome!!! seriously...i would LOVE to live there!! I always tell Kev that that is a place that I want to go to for sure...so we would come see both you and Rachel! That would be wonderful!!! Looks like you have a winner!! :)Congrats Devon!

shira said...

soooo excited! only 1 more day til we see you guys!!!

Darci said...

Congratulations! I remember when Niel was waiting to hear back from PA schools. It is such an exciting/suspenseful time!