The Green Room, formerly known as The Lounge, has been the venue of many-a-party in Provo, Utah. It was, yet again, on Halloween night. I must say it was the most fun I've had in a LONG TIME. Devon and I love dancing and we got to do a lot of it last night. Angie, the Rodeo Queen, was a fabulous hostess. There were games, a scariest dessert competition, and a costume competition... which leads me to my next topic--our costume.
Devon had the brilliant idea that he should be the Thigh Master and I should be Suzanne Somers. I refused until the night before. Devon made his costume out of pool noodles we got from my cousin Stephanie. When we were at her house describing Devon's idea, she said, "Oh, Whitney, you can wear one of my leotoards!" This was the first time I actually considered going as Suzanne Somers, because her leotards had capped sleeves. I gave in, so here we are, Thigh Master and Suzanne Somers. We won the "Most Creative Costume" award.
James and Kylie were ski instructors. Love it. Nice leg kick, James.
Devon's awesome Kitty Litter treat. So funny.



6 comments:
I found you back! Great costumes. Count on you two to be so creative:)
That kitty dessert is awesome! You guys are all to creative!
Suzanne, you look amazing in your loetard! I had to do a double take to see that is was really you Whitney! Devon you are a Great thighmaster, work it!
i LOVE your costumes! you guys crack me up...whit you look hot! james and kylie's costumes were funny too!
oh, i forgot to mention that devon's halloween treat was pretty awesome...nice poop...tootie roll i presume?
We need to play again soon. We had a lot of fun with you guys at the Sistrunk's. And hey, sorry if I at all discouraged you about doing nursing school in Utah! I realize now how negative I must have sounded so please please forgive me! :)
Post a Comment