Sharla and Tanner drove up for Tanner's Spring Break and were here in time for Easter Dinner. We had a delicious Mexican food feast and enjoyed watching conference together.

Tanner+Dr. Pepper+chips&salsa=HAPPY

Cleanin' up

Ignore the beauty and grace behind the Easter basket and look at all my awesome treats!!

Devon is quite excited about his Easter treats: powdered donuts, Twizzler nibs, caramel Cadbury eggs, Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar, etc...

We celebrated Devon's birthday on April 2nd at the Green Room and it was Ghetto Fabulous! Devon thought we were just having cake and ice cream with a couple friends, but we surprised him with a big ol' party! Thanks to Vess and Angie for letting us party at the Green Room!
I bought Devon's Ghetto Fab outfit and i think he liked it. :)
The invitation said "No Guns" but Ryan and Tyler broke the rule.

Disclaimer: My bum is stuffed with toilet paper=ghetto. Emily's and Sara's outfits were so fabulous!

Lara riding the birthday saddle

Rachel my long-time BFF came into town and we got to eat at Tepanyaki with her fam!

Pam is making sure she keeps her eyes open for the picture... YOU DID IT!! :)

Her little Julia is so adorable. When she scowls and burrows her eyebrows just a tiny bit she looks EXACTLY like her dad!

We had a group FHE at the Hathaways and the activity was waxing our nose hairs (not by my choice, but we definitely couldn't be "out-done" by the boys--they all waxed theirs first and then challenged the ladies).

Devon started his own little side activity of straightening his hair.

I think he looks like Kevin Bacon in Foot Loose right here!

And that's all for now, folks
4 comments:
awesome! that party looks sweeet! wish we could have been there! i love what u wrote about the pic with u and the easter basket, you crack me up whit! u always look beautiful though, so don't fret!
haha you seriously waxed your nose hairs? holy crap i bet that hurt so bad... my eyes are watering thinking about it. love you and miss you!
I luv the beauty and Grace behind the Easter basket!! I am super sad I missed the getto fab party, and I know you are super sad you missed Jared and his mullet! You all look so Fabulous in your getups! Especially your rear end! Oh, and I luv Devon and his straight hair!
#1 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Twizzler's Nibs. They're like my favorite candy. #2 Love the ghetto outfit. #3 Did it kill to wax your nose hairs? OWWW! #4 Brett and I are totally setting up a couple's date night to play Minute to Win It!
Post a Comment