We celebrated Vessie's birthday on March first by going to Ruby River and then playing games/watching The Bachelor Finale at the Green Room.
We saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D with Dane, Korine, and Angie. It was quite an interesting movie.I made my first sewing craft (although I did a lot of it by hand because I'm still a little bit scared of my machine).Here it is close-up...Saturday night Angie, Devon, and I went shopping and then we all met up for dinner at CPK.
Looks like you have been having a blast of FUN!! I love the flower in the hair!! You are soo super talented, I need to hang around you more so that talent will rub off onto me!
2 comments:
Looks like you have been having a blast of FUN!! I love the flower in the hair!! You are soo super talented, I need to hang around you more so that talent will rub off onto me!
Whitney I love the hair piece you created! I can't wait to get into crafts again.
ps- you and Devon are soo cute together! It's good to hear from you :)
Post a Comment