Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dayquil

This just cracks me up so I had to post it, sorry Babe. Devon doesn't do well with the less tasty things in life... Pobrecito!
Dayquil...
Chaser...Still gross...

6 comments:

Todd Family said...

you have to tell him to plug his nose!! everyone knows that!!

Amy Rex said...

Dude... I seriosuly can't drink medicine anymore. It totally makes me gag! But there are dayquil pills ya know? Maybe that might be better than swallowing that yucky stuff!

Haha, but great pics! Super funny!

Janae H. said...

hahahaha Devon is awesome!

The Grover Gang said...

Those pics are priceless!! He needs a better chaser!! How about CHOCOLATE, COOKIE DOUGH or DR. PEPPER you can never go wrong with those!!

DeVon said...

she tried to give me water...its like she takes pleasure in my pain

Whit said...

oh babe, you know that's not true! But maybe it makes me feel a little tougher than you because I could down five of those without a chaser.... with a smile on my face. MUAH!