Monday, April 19, 2010

Devon's Mane...

IS GONE!
Yes we are white trash because we cut his hair on our front porch and let the wind take care of the clean up.Thanks to Tyler and Ryan for helping with the styleWe cut a mullet first and then Devon just wanted us to buzz it all. I think it's hard to feel professional at work when you're sporting a mullet!I don't have a picture of the final product because I spaced it, but I will post one ASAP.Lara, Sarah, Me - the moral support

3 comments:

Meg said...

Devon's hair was getting LONG! Was he happy to cut it? Sometimes you can get attached to your hair style, ya know. Just checkin'. :) We need to hang out soon. I've got time now!

Melissa + Brett said...

Love the trash bag hair cutting cape. Great idea!
PS. Kelly Enlow had twins. :)

The Grover Gang said...

Okay, the garbage bag is too Funny!!! I luv that he feels fine about setting in it with confidence!! The hair cut looks GREAT, although I bet the Mullet looks pretty cool too!!