Monday, May 10, 2010

Presenting... Mr. and Mrs. James Draper!

The wedding was beautiful! Kylie looked gorgeous and James looked handsome! They are currently in Maui on their luna de miel...



James and Kylie with Kylie's niece Josie--quite possibly the cutest 2-year-old in the world!Angie Korine me StefanieJenni and BraxtonLindsey me Kylie Lindsey
Me and my new sister
James and Riley
Jerry Jane James Kylie Kelli Jon
Beautiful Bride Kylie
Cammie Quinci Hayley
Whitney Cammie Riley James Hayley -- just missin' William!
Dad at the luncheon
Me and Josie--I love her rosy cheeks!
Sabrina Quinci Josie Kelli Kylie Whitney Mandi--at the luncheon
Me and Riley
Me and my hubs at the reception
Jane, mother of the groom, and Kelli, mother of the bride
Cute candy table--delicious green apple lollipops and salt water taffy
Such a perfect location--rock waterfall, bridges, gazebo, tulips and more tulips!

Hayley and Cammie being goofballs
Me and Josie
Kylie nailed him! It was awesome!
James kissed her to get his sweet revenge!
All clean!
Congrats James and Kylie!

Have fun in Maui!

5 comments:

VessandAngie said...

I love that you are the one presenting James and Kylie to the blog world. :) Cute pictures! They looked beautiful!

Faith Garff said...

Ok so long story short, James texted me and asked for our address then we never got the invatation. We knew the wedding was in May we just didn't know what day. Then Shaun went golfing with Vess and Vess was like where were you?
I am still so sad we missed it seriously James is my favorite! Shaun= not a good friend and very irresponsible. So we are so sorry James. Everything looked so beautiful and I know it would of been so fun. Sorry Whitney you probably don't care but I just felt I need to explain myself.

Melissa + Brett said...

C.U.T.E. Love your outfits and headbands. I can't believe how old your sisters look. CONGRATS James and Kylie.

Brian Glenn said...

so cute!!!! holy crap your sister are beautiful!!! you all look so adorable and james looks so happy... love it!

The Grover Gang said...

Way cute wedding!! And Yeah for you, you get a new member to the family!! I luv it!!!