Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Weekend in AZ

Devon and I took a couple days off work to head down to Gilbert, Arizona for a fun-filled weekend with some of our friends. We took their boat out to the lake, hung out by the pool, played Bocce Ball, went scorpion hunting, did a fair share of shopping (in Gilbert, Chandler, and H&M in Scottsdale), and ate tons of good food--thanks to Connie and Mike! It was fun, yet relaxing, and really just a fabulous way to spend time with great friends. We were also able to visit my cousin Teresa who is in PA school at AT Still, but I’m an airhead and didn’t even get a picture with her! Anyway, get ready for picture overload!



















2 comments:

Amy Rex said...

Awesome! Looks like you had a blast!

I cannot WAIT to party with you in July!!!!!

Steffany said...

Looks like a fun trip! Your arms look so tough and amazing in your wake boarding pic. I am jealous :-) Miss you!