Saturday, July 31, 2010

Feet off the Ground

No more draggin' my feet now. Here we go. Hold on to your britches.
Fourth of July weekend in California was Go, Go, Go. And we loved it. Shira turned 24 on June 29. We celebrated every chance we got! Girls night at the Angel's game, family dinner at BJ's (pics farther down), you name it. Happy birthday Shira! We love you!

Danielle (our cousin) got married on July 2nd in the Newport Beach Temple. She looked beautiful. As for the wedding festivities... F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
When she came out it was like the attack of the paparazzi so I couldn't get a good shot, but here is the back of her dress--gorgeous!
Jessica, Amy, Whit
Mark with his favorite daughter and favorite daughter-in-law.
Three of the four siblings + Whitney
Devon flew in from Utah in the middle of the reception.
We celebrated Colton's first birthday on Saturday July 3rd (his real bday was July 2). Devin and Shira threw a huge bangin' party with amazing food, swimming, cake, and awesome company! Colton is the cutest one-year old chunker! I just love this chubby boy!

Too cute!
This one makes my heart melt...
At BJ's for Shira's birthday dinner. Colton was a crack up and liked playing with Uncle Devon.
His personality is really starting to show!
That is signed by Sunny Garcia. He's a professional surfer.
Devon is so cute with Colton! I love watching them interact.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures and the updates! It sounds like things are going well for you and I couldn't be happier for you! Enjoy Devon :)

The Grover Gang said...

It looks like you have been having a whole lot of FUN!!! You totally deserve it!! Oh, Why is it that in every pic you are in you look totally gorgeous!! No FAIR!! I hope all is going well for you and Devon!! Miss YOU!!