I made Devon, I repeat, MADE Devon take this picture. I just thought I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't do it. So, enjoy and tease all you want. Here is Devon on his first day of law school! :)
love it!!! how's everything going? did you sing to him, "BACK TO SCHOOL. BACK TO SCHOOL. TO PROVE TO DAD THAT I"M NOT A FOOL. I GOT MY LUNCH PAIL PACKED. MY BOOTS TIED TIGHT. I HOPE I DON'T GET IN A FIGHT! OOOHH BACK TO SCHOOL!!" :) i sure hope you did!! miss you doll face! especially since we are moving to salt lake region. i wish we could see your face more!! let's catch up!! congrats devon!!
8 comments:
So precious!! Such a big boy!!! hahaha
Woo hoo! Go Dev. Miss you guys!
ha ha cute. i make jared do that too, and of course he hates it.
I luv,luv,luv it!! Whit you are going to be the BEST MOM EVER!! Good Luck Devon, I know you will be A-mazing at school!!! Miss you!!!
love it!!! how's everything going? did you sing to him, "BACK TO SCHOOL. BACK TO SCHOOL. TO PROVE TO DAD THAT I"M NOT A FOOL. I GOT MY LUNCH PAIL PACKED. MY BOOTS TIED TIGHT. I HOPE I DON'T GET IN A FIGHT! OOOHH BACK TO SCHOOL!!" :) i sure hope you did!! miss you doll face! especially since we are moving to salt lake region. i wish we could see your face more!! let's catch up!! congrats devon!!
Yay! Congrats! I hope school is going well. I miss you guys!
haha this is hilarious... oh, i love you guys.
WHit! My email is lizzygrover@gmail.com! Lets chat!
Post a Comment