Hair--just a little OUT OF CONTROL. Eyes--just a little BLOOD SHOT. Barely survived it... just kidding!! He actually finished four days before it was due. Good job Devon!
hahaha, these pics sure gave us a good laugh! miss u guys! p.s. whit, sorry i forgot to call u back after visiting nana and grandpop. i'm down to go on vacation anytime in the summer. when would it work for you guys? before or after oxford?
My older brother seriously has Devon's same hair... okay, maybe not the same... I don't know if that is really possible. But I just laugh and can't help but think of my bro every time I see his hair! And that is a good thing, my brother rocks.
I am sure Devon did an Amazing job on his paper! I think his hair helped keep in all that BRAIN POWER!! I hope you guys are doing well!! We think of you often and miss you a TON!!!
6 comments:
He's brave to let you post those pictures of him. lol I would've waited until the day it was due to finish it. lol Good job!
You guys are so cute. Way to document :)
that's awesome he finished so early!!
hahaha, these pics sure gave us a good laugh! miss u guys! p.s. whit, sorry i forgot to call u back after visiting nana and grandpop. i'm down to go on vacation anytime in the summer. when would it work for you guys? before or after oxford?
My older brother seriously has Devon's same hair... okay, maybe not the same... I don't know if that is really possible. But I just laugh and can't help but think of my bro every time I see his hair! And that is a good thing, my brother rocks.
I am sure Devon did an Amazing job on his paper! I think his hair helped keep in all that BRAIN POWER!! I hope you guys are doing well!! We think of you often and miss you a TON!!!
Post a Comment