Contrary to what your first impression might be... it is not a fungus. I got stepped on two months ago in a soccer game (think cleats, ouch!). I discovered the damage last Friday at girls night when I was changing my polish color. I kept rubbing and scrubbing, scrubbing and rubbing with acetone drenched cotton swabs thinking my nail polish had somehow turned permanent on me. When I figured it out... I thought, "excellent, it's only time before my toenails fall off." Now that, my friends, is beauty.
4 comments:
haha been there, done that, enjoy!
haha! awesome! good thing it's winter so you don't have to be showing those bad boys off! :) btw...kev played football this last saturday and took off his shoes because he kept slipping. he scored a lot more touchdowns, but also got stepped on his barefoot with a cleat. yea...his foot is swollen and bruised now!
Wait a second- that looks familiar. Where have I seen that before? Oh, yeah, another girl that I know that plays soccer. :) Too bad.
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets my feet stuck under someone else's cleat. :) Getting smashed toes sucks and it feels like they're there FOREVER! I need to take my polish off and see if there is any damage...it's been awhile. :)
Post a Comment