Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Hair

Tell me what you think.. and be honest. I can take it (and I'm not fishing for compliments). I like it but I don't know if I love it. I sort of want to go darker, or just do all over color.

8 comments:

Laura said...

is it red? It's hard to tell if I love it from the picture, but you look cute!

Todd Family said...

tommy likey! tommy want wingy! :) haha...you know me...i LOVE change so change it up! Remember, when someone changes their hair...half of the look is how much confidence you have! so work it girl..you got it going on! :)

Sarah said...

I like the subtle change. You hair is getting so long! I think it looks great!

Stizz said...

Well, I think it looks pretty good, however if you're still not loving it, I say go all dark! Just go for it...and hopefully you'll like it. :)

The Grover Gang said...

You look Gorgeous as always!! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Brian Glenn said...

love it love it love it!!! especially the cut- so cute!

Melissa + Brett said...

I actually really like it! CUTE! Love your shirt too!

Katie Abernathy Hoyos said...

Love the cut, and I think if it was one all-over darker color it would be perfect. I miss you, Whitney! Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!