Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cleveland New Year

Cleveland was awesome. Our first adventure outside Columbus, Ohio was perfect. We were able to do a little sight-seeing, shopping, eating and hanging out.
Thursday December 30: Trivia night at Melt (delicious gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches)
Friday December 31 (Day): sight-seeing in the city
The Q
Indians stadium
Browns stadium
NASA Science Center
Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame
I love the architecture of the building.
Front shot of the Hall of Fame
I took pictures of many more buildings and bridges, but I have to highlight the sports arenas, naturally.
Friday December 31 (Night): Dinner at Le Petit Triangle
Dinner was fabulously French and surprisingly affordable. Our dessert crepe sent floods of Paris memories splashing through my mind. Glorious.
A drunk guy rode by on a bike shortly after this picture (below) and insisted on taking a picture of our whole party for us. Devon was REALLY hesitant, so the man practically grabbed the camera out of his hand. I thought, "There goes $200 bucks," but he didn't steal it! I thought it was very kind for him to stop and take our picture, but he was a little too wobbly to count on quality. Thank you, drunk man, for not stealing our camera on your get-away bike.
Fantastic tour guides: Zach and Amanda
Zach is one of Devon's good friends from law school.

No comments: