We celebrated our three-year anniversary on January 12 by going out to eat at Smith and Wollensky. The food was delicious (and expensive)! Over dinner, we talked about highlights from each of the three years we've been married as well as from dating and being engaged. It was a blast to reflect and reminisce. I think we could have gone on and on forever. Let's just say we've been very blessed and have had SO many good times. I am so in love and so grateful we can be together forever!
I get to see this cute face everyday!

Beautiful lights at Easton

And... our first bedding set EVER! It was our anniversary present to each other. We got a steal of a deal. And it was about time, right??

6 comments:
Tell Dev that I like the haircut, and tell yourself that I wish we coulda hung out more before you left me stranded in stupid Utah. Hahaha.
Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys! It looks like you guys are having a blast and doing well :)
Awwwhhhh, young love. I forget you guys are so stinkin' young! Happy Anniversary! OH, the bedding looks awesome. I like it a lot. Good job.
happy anniversary! gosh i love u guys and i'm so stoked my brother married the coolest gal ever!
happy happy Anniversary!! The Big 3 yrs! That is a Big one believe it or not!! You have seemed to handle it with ease! Luv the bedding!!
Happy Anniversary late. How is law school life treating you Whitney? We've applied to a ton of schools...now we are just waiting. I can't imagine where we will be...but I sure hope it is not somewhere too cold. That ice storm story scares me cold. Take care!
Post a Comment